3.06.2008

Spreading the News

Hey there. Anyone who checks out my page, will you check out my new blog too? Just click on the link for Sageview Relief Society and come back and tell me what you think. I'd love some feedback on how to make it the most informative and interesting. Of course, pictures will be coming. We have our enrichment meeting tonight. I was also going to take pictures at playgroup, etc to show everyone what's happening. I thought it would be fun to do, at least for me.

3 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

I think it is cool. I've already passed it on to my ward. Great work.

Corina said...

Wonderful idea!! I am glad to see you are in the presidency - I was released a couple weeks ago after almost 3 years as President - and I have to say I think Enrichment is much tougher! :) - No really!! Both blogs look great!!

larshannon said...

Good idea you go getter!