3.27.2008

"United We Sing"


The Choralaires Spring Concert
Monday, May 5th at 7pm
Colonial Theatre
Idaho Falls, ID
Tickets: $$FREE!!



I am in this community choir and we will be performing a patriotic concert. It should be great fun and hey, it's free. So, anyone who will be in the area, PLEASE come support us. It'll be a great FHE activity!

7 comments:

Sir Talksalot said...

Tulip Time is a Special event in a little Dutch town. There are a lot of tulips on the side of the roads and (as one kid found out last year) there is a $200 fine if you hurt any of them. There are marching bands from all over the state there marching for about two hours a parade , and we are doing two!

Sir Talksalot said...

Good Luck!

Sir Talksalot said...

Could you not post our names. That's why we have the nicknames. Thanks

Steph said...

Wow! Maggie and Emma are so big! I can't believe how much they have grown up!
Did I mention that when we went camping last week we also went swimming at Balmorhea? It was only about 86 degrees but I don't want to rub it in...ha ha!
Steph

La Familia Mata said...

With bells on!

larshannon said...

Good luck at the concert. Wish I could go see you sing.

Piepee said...

I wish we lived closer so we could come. Best of Luck. Get pictures and audio if you can.