OH how the flu stinks. Sunday night I started to get a sore throat and by Monday morning I had the full blown flu! I have the yucky chest congestion, fever, chills. The works. Thank goodness for Ibuprofen. Maggie has been so cute, "Mommy I want to give you a hug to make you feel better". I feel bad that for the past 2 days the kids have just gotten the bare minimums of care. Hopefully, tomorrow will improve!! I sure hope everyone else can skip the flu this year.
5 comments:
Unfortunately I can sympathize with your situation. Really wish I could have missed that one as well. Susanne
We got our kids the flu shot hoping it would protect them and us. Nope, they still carried it home. Just Brad and I got it. Kids all stayed healthy however. That's a plus. I hope you feel better soon. Here's a hug from us and a cup of steaming chicken noodle soup and a scheduled nap. We will play with the kids. Ok, I wish I could deliver it.
Sorry.. that stinks. It is a pretty bad flu season this year. Hope you get well soon. Love your new pics! Say "Hi" to Maggie and Emma for us.
I'm sorry Diane...Yuck. I had it too, then Tara, Eric, and Ian. It took about a month :)
Yucky, yucky. I think I got mine from either you are Britt! Nevermind I've only talked to you both on the phone. Nonetheless, I'd like to blame someone. Let's say Britt gave it to me, and I gave it to you, all via phone! Enough nonsense. Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment