
Maggie, Conner and Caleb had a blast building dinosaurs, climbing on dinosaurs, digging for dinosaurs and definitely playing in the sand with dinosaurs. I, personally, had my fill of dinosaurs by days end, but that's just me.

I need to invest in one of those lease backpacks, too. I know Amanda has one and Corina had one for Caleb. Caleb did great with it. Poor Emma was strapped in the stroller most of the time because she just too quick for me to chase with hundreds of kids around. She did get to spend a limited amount of time in the sand dig. She wasn't sure about the grates.

We did visit Cabela's, of course, but I failed to take any pictures. Israel was in heaven in the Gun Library, for sure.
I was nice to get out and now it's nice to be home!
7 comments:
So glad you guys came down - I hope your drive back wasn't too horrible. Did Izz keep you at Cabela's much longer after we left? Thanks again for coming to see us - lets do it again soon Aunt Diane :)
We probably spent a good half hour waiting for him to stop pacing between the gun library and the other gun rack.
The drive could've been much worse, but there were some spots that were pretty yucky with weather. Yet, we are alive and well.
It looks like such a cool place, I hope we get there someday.
I'll let you borrow our monkey backpack/leash to see if Emma likes it. Looks like tons of fun. Can't wait to see you guys!
I'll let you borrow our monkey backpack/leash to see if Emma likes it. Looks like tons of fun. Can't wait to see you guys!
you've gotta call us next time you're down this way, we'd love to see you guys
Looks like Izzy tried feeding the dinosaurs little girls.
Post a Comment