So, I'm giving Emma her bath and Maggie wants to join in but doesn't want me to see her "bodies". I reminded her that it's a bath and it's o.k. to be naked in the bathtub. She doesn't agree and leaves the room. Minutes later she comes dressed in her (too small) swimsuit and ready to join us. I figured I might as well make a memory and put Emma in her (also, too small) swimsuit and have been letting them play like they are at the pool. They are having a fantastic time drinking bath water, (ICK) and splashing around. I miss the warmth of West Texas.

So, I'm listening to Maggie chattering and I hear her say, "Mommy, you're a genius!". And I reply enthusiastically, "Thanks, honey!" She quickly responds with, "No, THIS Mommy"
**She's holding a rubber duck...Fantastic.
3 comments:
Cute! I love your makeover too. Hope things are good with you guys.
How fun for them to have such a good time together! I am glad that everyone is doing so well. Miss you all!
How much fun! That rubby duck must be pretty smart! I also love Maggie's sandwich, how yummy! Miss you! Come visit me.
Post a Comment