9.07.2008

An Explanation ..

of the lame background. My life is really busy and I tried to sit down and find the "best" background for our family blog. I took a LONG time...a really long time. In frustration of not finding what I want, I'm turning it into my own personal lesson about keeping things in perspective. Sure, everyone appreciates a cute background, but having a lame one isn't going to affect my eternal progression, make my kids smarter, or change the world for the better. Thus, I am ending my quest for the "perfect" background and testing myself to see how long I can go before having to "fix" it. Who knows maybe I'll start a new quest: The search of the ugliest blog on the net...nope it would take tooo long. have a good one.

5 comments:

Misty said...

I feel your pain. I sat here and tried a bagillion different backgrounds one day. I swear it took hours out of my life. then glen said he didn't like it. I was CRUSHED!!! Not because his opinion was so important to me, but mostly becaue it helped me to realize how unimportant it was, and how much of my day I'd wasted on NOTHING! I now have a goal of only changing once a month, and I have the girls help me pick one. That way they feel "included" and I don't feel like such a bad Mom!

Frisbies Forever said...

You are really goofy. It's a blog, that's why it's changeable to go with your moods. ; ) Nothing, I repeat, nothing has to be perfect but our repentance and desires.

larshannon said...

So are you saying that you don't like butterflies?!? Who doesn't like butterflies?

The Hanselmann Family said...

I think it is fine, Looks like Autumn.

Ashleigh said...

i like the butterflies!