9.06.2008

School Is Cool!

Maggie started her first day of "real" preschool on Thursday. Apparently, learning at home with mom is NOT considered "real" learning. Anyway, she was proud to show off her new Hannah Montana t-shirt (I know, I know...the controversy!) I was a little nervous for her since she goes to this house to play a lot and I was afraid she'd think it was only play time, but she did well as far as I've heard. Hooray!

She got to give her good friend, Jessica, a ride to preschool so it was fun to go in with a friend. Isn't she SOO pink? Who would know her favorite color is green?
Evidently, they talked about how great school was because she ran around the house most of the afternoon chanting, "School is Cool, school is cool, school is cool"..... and so on... guess I can't complain.

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

maggie's hair is sooo cute! maybe we should cut lucy's like that! i wonder if she would be interested? hmmm.... i'm glad you enjoyed school!

Sara said...

She is such a cutie Dianne! It's fun she gets to go with jessica.

Frisbies Forever said...

School is always better when someone else is doing it. I don't know why. Oh well, wonderful she likes it though! Frosty doesn't like it so much with me.

Jaimie said...

Fun for Maggie! She looks so big now! Such a grown up hair do :) Tell her Kylan says hi!

larshannon said...

I'm loving Maggie's hair! It looks like preschool was a big hit!