9.15.2008

Meet My New Boss...

....ME!

I am proud to be starting my own home-based business, The Pampered Chef. I am a new Consultant and I will have my Grand Opening at my house this Friday, Sept 19th at 6:30pm. If you are in the area, stop by! The more the merrier I always say!
I have been using some of the products for a few years and I am really impressed with the ease of use and high quality. I received my "kit" last week and I'm loving using the new products (see previous test kitchen posts). My website will be ready by the end of the week and I will soon post a link to check it out. Feel free to order from me at anytime through email (nicholsflyers@gmail.com) or my website as it comes available. Also, look for more test kitchen results. I'm big on honesty in sales, so check out what I'm cookin' up in the kitchen this week.

4 comments:

JaNan said...

That is too fun! I was just telling Bryan the other day that if I was to sell anything it would be The Pampered Chef, I love their stuff.

Best of luck! By the way I love your canning photos, way to go!

Frisbies Forever said...

I told you their stuff was good, I just don't like doing it for a long time. I LOVE the products though.

Sara said...

How much fun will that be, congrats! I lived closer but then I would put us in the poor house buying all their cool stuff!

The Hanselmann Family said...

Congrats!! I bet you will have a great time with it!