Emma decided last week that she LOVES the potty. Every time "potty" is mentioned she will run down the hall, open the door and climb onto the potty. She didn't want to "do" anything but sit up and down repeatedly. So when I'd take her out she would scream, "I ont potty" "I ont potty", etc (you get the idea) In addition to this she has begun telling us every time she HAS gone potty and of course runs down the hall to the potty. The video was taken last week during the climbing stage.
Well, TODAY, the girl came to Israel with wet panties on and says, "Potty". So, he goes into the bathroom to find peepee in the little potty!!! Apparently, she couldn't get her panties down by herself and she peed through them. haha We all gathered in the bathroom and did a fun "happy pee pee dance".
Who knew that the moms who said, "She totally potty trained herself" weren't lying? I always thought it might be a little "mommy scam" by the overachievers to make the rest of us look bad. Who knew it could truly happen? I'm not complaining and of course we are not done. But if it's looking this good at 4 months before she's 2, then I'm ecstatic.
2 comments:
I can only wish that Josh would learn that fast, but I have heard boys are a lot harder. So we are waiting for awile yet.
Maybe she could give Frosty lessons. He did take to sleeping in his own bed though. That is nice.
Post a Comment