9.20.2008

My First Cooking Show!

I know you've all been anxiously awaiting the update on how my first Pampered Chef show went. I can see you all checking the blog with high anticipation. Ok, ok...you probably didn't give it a second thought, but that's alright because I have been over thinking it for you! Overall, I think it went great!

Here's a couple of quick shots of the set up and well...me.
I invited friends who I thought would give me honest feedback on how things went and I was pleasantly surprised to hear them actually give it. I love feedback, it's good for growth. They were very positive and brought up things I know I can fix. Anyway.... my sales are not so high yet, BUT I booked 5 shows last night! Whoo Hoo As Israel likes to say.."Show me the money" and I follow up with "Yea right"

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

It's kinda fun, and with great products, you don't really need to show him the $$, because you'll spend it. But, feed him, he'll be a happy boy.