It was party central at my house today! Maggie turns 5 on Wednesday and since her bday will always fall around General Conference weekend, we've decided her bday parties will always need to be held the Saturday before her bday. She really wanted a princess party, so she was able to invite 5 friends to dress up, play games and eat yummy cake with.

They played Jasmine's (and Aladin's) Magic Carpet....the papers on the floor were the carpets. Think Cake Walk or Princess Fruit Snack Walk in this case.

Here's our Cinderella party girl being so sweet in her new Cinderella shoes. Side note: check it out! I have dishwasher!!! A friend gave it to us and we installed it for $30!! Yahoo!!! Good bye dishpan hands...

Oh, the anticipation for yummy cake....

My 1st Doll Cake!! It's Cinderella in case you couldn't tell. I'm an amateur. And yes, I did use my Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl to bake the cake in. Israel picked out the crown for his little princess, Maggie.

The Cinderella explosion! We asked the girls to come dressed as their favorite princess. Apparently, 5 out 6 young girls prefer Cinderella over other princesses. We had 1 Sleeping Beauty.

Isn't she beautiful?! We all had a great time and she was a delight all day long.
6 comments:
It looks like things turned out really well. I'll bet they all had a blast and will talk about it for a while.
So cute! What did the pet spider come as?
What a pretty princess!! Happy almost birthday Maggie! We sure miss you!!
i can't believe she's going to be 5! the cake turned out really well, good work!
Great Job on the princess cake. Maggie looks like Cinderella too! So beautiful!! Happy Birthday Princess. Awesome job Mom!
I'm so impressed with the cake!! Wow! Hopefully one day we can do a princess party at the Heller house!!
Post a Comment