6.19.2008

Big Risk...Big Consequence

Emma decided to take a risk today. She was determined to try out Maggie's bike and scooter all by herself! She really did climb up and down from that bike without any assistance or incident.
Though, not so lucky with the scooter action. She fell off and bit her lip pretty good. So now she's sporting the latest "fat lip" fashion.
My girls are pretty tough and take quite a lot of bumps and bruises without too much fuss, but today was a "2 otter pop day" for soothing relief.

7 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, you've been busy! Lots of new and fun posts to read. Hey, and i must say, I LOVE your background! Sorry about the fat lip. I wish my kids were a little tougher. UGH. We have big tramatic meltdowns over getting our toes stepped on.

Misty said...

p.s. I just noticed the caption under pepper. AWESOME. I am sure Israel is VERY proud of himself. :) you guys are great!

Frisbies Forever said...

Ouch!

The Hanselmann Family said...

Poor little girl. I bet it won't be long before she tries it again! Kids are so great they always have to push the limit. Hey I posted... check it out!

Soccer Angel said...

Ow that had to hurt and I know what its like to bit your lip!
I love you all!

La Familia Mata said...

Malia earned a busted lip yesterday too! They could be twiners!

larshannon said...

poor girl! Feel better soon sweetie!