6.19.2008

A Day at the Zoo!

Wednesday the girls and I met up with my friend, Juleen, and her kids at Tauphus Park for a picnic and a day at the zoo. Well, we meant to meet up for a picnic, but we ended up at different playgrounds. Luckily, she found us before we moved on to the zoo area. Whew...that was close.

I thought this picture was so cute, the kids were all waiting so patiently for a turn without any prompting from adults. They started in a line of about 5 kids ahead of them. So polite.
I couldn't believe how long Maggie stood there un-distracted by her surroundings.
Here's Emma enjoying the sounds station at the park. The little stinker kept moving her head and it was tough to get a great picture. I guess it's not really about the picture, it's the experience.

I totally left my camera in the picnic bag when we switched to diaper bag for the zoo. So, no pics of the girls petting a snake and hedgehog type thing. They really had a great time and both promptly went to sleep when we arrived home. A good day all around.

1 comment:

larshannon said...

Your kids are so lucky that you do such fun stuff with them!