6.12.2008

Caption Comments

I was showing Israel today the new post I put up of Pepper and he looks at the column to the right that has pictures of the family. Then he starts laughing hysterically. Curious, I ask "What?". He proceeds to tell me he thinks it would be funny to change the caption on Pepper's picture.
This is how it would read:
Israel & Dianne - the nuts who started it all
Maggie & Emma - the nuts who keep it going
Pepper - the dog who licks the nuts
Seriously...

7 comments:

Lolo said...

That is pretty funny... just consider it;)

Piepee said...

Okay I can appreciate his sense of humor. It would really throw some people. Mom and Dad love Pepper they think she is soo cute and so do I!

Ashleigh said...

i laughed out loud at that one! hahaha...

Misty said...

Israel, Israel, Israel. *rolls eyes* So very typical.

Terha said...

Thats funny! You should totally do it :)

Oh and I saw him on the news... he is a local famous person!

The Hanselmann Family said...

Do it! See how many people notice. It could be very funny! And slightly offensive at the same time!

Frisbies Forever said...

You know, I think all guys have the same sense of humor. Brad laughed and snorted. I laughed and rolled my eyes. It still didn't make him want a dog though. ; )