6.28.2008

Oh What Do You Do....?

Please SING along with me to the tune of "What Do You Do In the Summertime

Oh, what do you do in the summertime? When all the leaves are green?
Do you play in the dog's kennel?
Do you sleep on a shelf?Do you read in your pool all dry?
Is that what you do? Nor, do I!

7 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

That is super funny. You are so cute about your postings! I love it!

larshannon said...

Nor do I, but I wonder if I would have more fun if I did?

Misty said...

So cute. I have numerous pictures of my girls in our dog kennel. They are just so much fun, aren't they?

Katie said...

I love them reading in the dry pool...

La Familia Mata said...

I can't believe how much Emma is looking like a little girl, not a baby anymore. I love Maggie's pose up on the shelf, very "princess". Such studious kids to read in the pool!

Soccer Angel said...

they are so cute together and they are both are getting very big!

Piepee said...

I love the posting very adorable! I wish you lived closer!