Can you guess who was sustained and set apart as Primary President today? Yep, that's right,
the one who just can't keep her mouth shut, me. Sigh...In actuality, I'm pretty excited, a bit overwhelmed, but excited. Children can drain your energy, it's true, but they are the BEST at filling you back up again just when you least expect it. So, I embark on a new adventure and plan to bring along the best companion there is...the Lord. I'm gonna need him. Oh, and I could probably use a few of your prayers, too. It couldn't hurt right?
12 comments:
Good luck with that one! ;)
You will do great! We have the same calling actually, so we can swap ideas and stories:)
It is actually a fun calling and they are very forgiving. They are the most teachable! You are so lucky. What a wonderful blessing. Just remember to carve time to blog! I miss my baby sister and looking at the situation here, I am afraid we won't make Idaho this year, maybe next though. I am still looking for ground in Idaho to build a second home though. Let me know if you hear of any land available that is farm friendly.
You will do a fantastic job! How exciting. Funny though, because I just thought the same thing the other day. ha ha ha. You'll do a terrific job. I know the Lord knows better than to call me to something like that. I'm a helper bee, and I'm good at it, so I'll stick to my spot in the hive!
that'll be fun! you were terrific at doing singing time here, so i'm sure you'll do great! good luck, and we'll be thinking of you guys in our prayers!
Thats a col calling and I hope you have fun with it. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Dianne! I found your blog through Lorianne's blog! Congrats on your calling! Your family is beautiful. I am one of the Narum girls from Waterloo. Do you remember me? I am Lorianne's age, and I think the last time I saw you, you were still in elementary school! CRAZY. I see that you're in Idaho Falls, I live just west of Boise! Good to see you! Sarah
Hey, we missed this week. Who are your councilors?? Did they replace you yet in R.S.??
You are going to do an awesome job in there!!
Oh you will do a great job!! Congrats! (I always feel funnysaying that about church callings) but to follow it up...congrats on the extra blessings you will recieve, congrats on the growth you will have, and just congrats!
Lucky kids!! They will soon realize how blessed they are to have such a cool, fun primary president who will guide them in their Gospel growth! You will be FANTASTIC... You got it right, your biggest resource is the Lord.
You will do a great job! You are amazing.
You will do a fabulous job! Check out www.mormonshare.com for ideas and stuff. Good luck!
Post a Comment