The results:
I suppose I didn't realize just how often I do these things. I had to catch myself several times trying to apologize for things I had no control over. Such as, "I'm so sorry it rained today". Hello! I don't have that kind of power, crazy fool. I actually did pretty well, though. I was able to recognize when I was about to apologize unnecessarily and also to notice some good things in others.
The Goals:
1. I'm going to continue to seek the good things in others so it can become a habit again.
2. I'm going to PLAY with my children more. Instead of being next to them while they play.
1 comment:
I think you are awesome for being so goal oriented and having the courage to share it with everyone. Good luck this week - you'll do great. I need to make some of my own as well:)
Post a Comment