6.19.2008

Old Friends in New Places!

Our friends from Midland, Tx, Nate & Stephanie Chambers and their children came for a backyard BBQ today! It was so fun. They are now living in Boise and her parents live in Blackfoot so they came to hang out with us on their free day. The kids had a great time and it was so nice to catch up and chat. The pictures are limited because, well...when I'm enjoying myself I forget to find the camera.

Here's Braedon (sorry, don't know how to spell) playing some baseball in the yard.
Brittney and Emma cooled their feet in the kiddy pool. Actually, about 5 min after this shot, Emma was soaked from head to toe, but happy all the same.
Israel had a tough time getting the volleyball net ready. It turned out to be a ball of knots so he gave up and asked the kids to find another way to amuse themselves. Too bad, I wanted to play.
It has just been a great day! I am so grateful to have wonderful friends in my life!!

No comments: