6.02.2008

The Wizard of Oz

Maggie performs this Friday at 6pm at the Colonial Theatre in the ballet production of The Wizard of Oz (I know weird, huh). Anyway, I'm letting any of those who might have wanted to come see her, to save your gas money. The tickets are $10 a seat and she will only be in 1 min. (literally) of the production that rumors tell me will have 2 intermissions. Israel & I bought tickets and the DVD so I'll post her MINUTE once I receive our copy. BTW, we will probably leave after the 1st intermission.

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Sounds like fun! I bet Maggie is super excited! Good luck with staying awake :)

Lolo said...

I bet it is so cute! About the whole minute thing... That's how they make money - they have tons of little girls and their families want to come see them, so they can charge a lot but this way they still fit in all their dancers. I had this problem a lot growing up in dance too... Keep her in it long enough and she'll be the star of the show:)

Piepee said...

How exciting! I wish I could go. We are waiting for the minute blog!